Sunday, June 3, 2018

SUCCESS VS FAILURE

As people says Success and failure are like a magnetic pole which repel each other when brought together.. Some people said Success and failure are like word and opposite, both aren't on the same path.. But my question is have you ever seen a successful person who succeeded without being fail. Becouse it was that failure that signal him that this path is not the right one I guess we should try the other path. When you do something, you have an intention of achieving, completing or changing a thing. The Real-Life form of those expectations are called Success. And when things opposite or unexpected happens, that’s a fail and it becomes what we call A Failure! I guess failure is not the opposite of success but rather a part of success. If you fail don't give up rather is just a signal for you to switch to another path. For me I don't give up when am tired but I give up when am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment